Make Money Online – The real deal – not the crap everyone else says!
Wow, that’s a pretty bold statement, isn’t it? “Make Money Online – The real deal – not the crap everyone else says!” Well, I hope it caught your attention, it was meant to. You see, I’m irritated. I just did a google search for “How to make money online”. It was part of my research strategy for this blog post. I do the same thing for almost all my posts. Look through the top-ranking articles for the key-words that you will be using in your headline (that’s what you should be doing, by the way).
I’m going to give you the links to the top five articles and briefly summarize what they are about. So, here they are:
- 21 Legit Ways to Make Money On-line – By Forbes Magazine
This one is exactly what it sounds like. A list of ways to make money. Some are realistic and some aren’t. What’s missing is a discussion about the fundamental principles behind actually building an on-line business. https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertadams/2016/10/11/21-legit-ways-to-make-money-online/#6d8faa3562d8
- Make Money Online Without Spending A Dime – Um, what do I say about this one, other than I don’t like it and it hits the number two spot. I want an article that tells me how to build an actual business and make real money, not some minor ways to get a few dollars here and there that don’t seem worth it to me.
- 5 Real Ways to Make Money Online – By Life Hack – Not bad in some ways – gives you ideas about how to make money – write a blog, sell articles, etc. It has links, and includes some advice on being professional. But, no principles on how to build an online business. http://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/5-real-ways-actually-make-money-online.htm
- Ways to Make Money at Home – This one is really about ways to save money. Saving money is great, but I thought the search term was make money on-line. Oh, well. I have a friend who will love this article. But not what I’m looking for. https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/jobs-making-money/ways-to-make-money-at-home/
- Make Money Online – This one is from a company that “pays” you to fill out surveys. Looks to me like they used some serious SEO strategies and back-linking to get to the number five slot. Nice job guys! Definitely not for me! https://www.globaltestmarket.com/make_money_online.php?lang=E
Some of these articles will give you a few ideas about what is possible, but they won’t tell you the fundamental principles that all businesses need in order to succeed. For that you can check out a free video here: 16 Reasons for Business Owners
Let me list 5 Universal Principles for Success in Business/Sales/Marketing – you name it!
- Add value
- Build an Audience
- Generate Leads
- Generate Sales
- Add Value
That’s it! It’s that simple. But, people mess it up all the time. You don’t even need paid advertising to do this. It’s about building quality relationships with people based on trust, adding value to their lives repeatedly, selling them goods and/or services that again add value to their lives, by either relieving pain or enhancing pleasure, and repeating this cycle over and over again.
Typically, greed takes over and instead people say, “Buy my product, Buy my product!” This is a real turnoff and gives sales and marketing a bad name. Or they use slimy and deceptive sales practices that leave the person who has purchased something feeling uncomfortable, letdown and maybe even deceived.
Study the principles behind adding value, building an audience, generating leads and making sales. When you do this, whatever business you’re in, your results will skyrocket.
The best part though, is that you’ll meet and make friends with some fun and interesting people who it will be a pleasure to help! What can be better than that?
Here are two of the best opportunities to get you started. They’re what got me started and what have helped me the most. If you have any questions reach out to me. I’ll be happy to help.