How to Have The Best Facebook Fanpage – 5 Easy Steps
Everyone is on the lookout for something new and totally different right now. It can be challenging to create something that is totally unique, but with the correct research as well as some testing, it may be possible to come up with a Facebook Fanpage that becomes one of the most visited pages, perhaps even the best Facebook Fanpage out there! People connect and that’s what you want above all else on a social media site -some of the weirdest videos on YouTube have gone viral, and your hope is that your Facebook Fanpage may do the same.
Spy on Your Competitors
When you decide you want to build a Facebook Fanpage, check out the very best Fanpages and figure out the reasons they are so well-liked. Examine your competitors’ pages to find out which elements you can incorporate, as well as those you’d change. Of course, the best Facebook Fanpages have come about for a reason: don’t lose sight of that, you happen to be building one to make money and increase your customers, so whatever you create should be part of a plan with that goal in mind. Or, you might have another goal in mind, like creating a social movement or raising money for a good cause. The point is to look at what others are doing and see what makes them successful.
There are common elements to success: Eye-catching images… Headlines that stand out… Things that appeal to our emotions, either to our points of pain or pleasure. Study what works. Here’s a 5 step process to follow:
- Think about and look at the Fanpages that have appealed to you – consider what about the page was appealing? Was it the content? Eye-catching imagery? An emotional appeal?
- Ask other people what Fanpages they like and study those sites – use the same process.
- Do some research on Google or another search engine for the most popular fan pages – Check out what they are like.
- Search engines are your friend; search for information on how Fanpages become popular. But be careful, there’s a great deal of misinformation out there.
- Become a mad scientist. Do your own research and experiment.
Now get out there and build the Best Fan Page on Facebook! Like they say with Nike, “Just Do It!”
Here’s a link to a great free training on Facebook advertising! Facebook Training